Thread: Ace Cafe Ton up mass biker meet tomorrow

Default Ace Cafe Ton up mass biker meet tomorrow

Hello everyone, Just to let you all know if you don't already, There's going to be an Ace cafe ton mass biker meeting tomorrow.
    The Fossil MCC will all be meeting up at the BP garage at the Boreham Interchange at 9.15am. We'll be leaving there at 9.30 as we need to get to the Ace for midday and we all know what the traffic's like in London on a weekend!
    So unfortunately, anyone who arrives at the Bp garage after 9.30 will sadly have to make their own way there.
    Eveyone is welcome to join us and if you do get down to the Bp garage before 9.30 will easily spot us, as we'll be on our purple trike.
    If we don't see you at the Bp garage, hopefully we'sll see you at the Ace.
    Take it easy.
    Ride safe
    Bikerbabe

A bit late to let me know, going to kent for a ride out forgot about the Ace, Have a good ride out. good luck in london.

Sorry guitarman, but it had been ont the rideouts page for a little while.
    It was only yesterday that i thought i would put it on the other forums just in case anybody didn't have access to the rideout page.
    We're looking at going to Earl's in Maidstone Kent on the 29th November if you want to join us.
    We'll be meeting at 9.30 at the bp garage at Boreham Interchange if you want to come with us.
    We also meet up at the bp garage every sunday for a rideout. We meet at 10am, if you fancy coming out for a ride with us one day.
    After all, everyone is more than welcome to join us.
    Last edited by Bikerbabe; 17-11-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: computer playing up

Thanks for your reply, your right i can't get access to the ride out page for some reason. Also thanks for the invite i will try to get along to one very soon.

In a dark dark town in a dark dark street theres a dark dark house, I live next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Thanks for your reply, your right i can't get access to the ride out page for some reason. Also thanks for the invite i will try to get along to one very soon.
    http://www.essexbikers.co.uk/forum/f...theringzaccess

Hope that helps